Friday, 18 December 2015

Winding Down


Hola!

As of now, I'm going to take the opportunity to step back for the next couple of weeks and will resume regular posting in the New Year. I have a post scheduled for Christmas Day + there may be some others between Christmas & New Year (won't make any promises though), but other than that things will be pretty quiet on the blogging front as we head into 2016.

In the meantime, for your entertainment & to celebrate the return of one of my faaaaavourite TV shows to Aussie TV, here's a full episode of Russell Howard's Good News for you. I saw him on his Wonderbox tour last year & almost died laughing at his jokes...I kid you not, at one point I forgot to breathe because I was laughing so hard! WARNING: This is full of rude stuff, so if you're prudish or conservative, then don't watch:



Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but all I ask is that you don't spam, troll, abuse others or follow-for-follow. Let's play nicely. :o)