Monday, 23 May 2016

NOTD: Can't Find My Party Shoes

Hola!

How was your weekend? Mine wasn't too bad - got busy in the kitchen whipping up food left right & centre because I was in that sort of mood. I don't know about you, but when the weather begins to turn cooler, I get the urge to get into the kitchen & cook & bake to my heart's content. Of course, I had just enough time to do my nails and create today's post.


You might recall me mentioning in the last Project Polish update that I did a mani that I thought resembled a mermaid's tail and....well....I liked it so much that I decided to re-create it again yesterday afternoon.

Here's what I used:

notd
Essie - All-In-One (base coat)
OPI - Can't Find My Czechbook 
Ciaté - Party Shoes
Essie - Good To Go (top coat)

Aaaand here's the finished product:
Indoors, near the window

Outdoors, in shade

Outdoors, direct sunlight

I did 2 coats of Can't Find My Czechbook, then dabbed/brushed on 2 coats of Party Shoes....then kept admiring my handiwork haha.

Follow The Novice Life on Bloglovin!

What do you reckon? Does this resemble a mermaid's tail to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but all I ask is that you don't spam, troll, abuse others or follow-for-follow. Let's play nicely. :o)