Tuesday, 2 August 2016

It's Priceline's 40% Off Skincare Sale Again!

My favourite sale of the year is happening all over again! (Priceline's 40% off skincare sale that is.)

via GIPHY
This Aussie drugstore chain holds bi-annual sales each year across different departments and whilst I don't care for the 2-day makeup or haircare sales, I live for the skincare one (which starts today & runs through to the end of Thursday) and as mentioned in my haul post from the January sale, I will spend weeks if not months cultivating a wishlist. That's just the kind of nerd I am haha.

This time around, I'm not as excited for the sale because I'd been anticipating it for ages & when it didn't happen as expected last month, I was rather disappointed. I've also heard a rumour that Priceline might be dropping the bi-annual 40% off sales in favour of regular 50% off big brand sales, so that's added to my overall feeling about the latest event. (Plus I've bought my regular cleanser & moisturiser at non-sale prices elsewhere BOOOOOOO...)

Unlike last time where I just showed you what I bought, this time around I'm gonna tell you what I have my eye on as well. Seeing as I've already purchased stuff I need, my wishlist isn't big; but there's still a few goodies I've got my eye on...

Essano Rosehip Gentle Facial Cleansing Micellar Water
I've just bought a mini-sized bottle of this to take away with me & after using it for the first time Sunday night, I like it. It wasn't irritating on my skin & it was great for a second cleanse. I'll be honest & say that I'm tossing up whether or not I'll purchase this in the full size - I'll probably cave once I get to Priceline though. If you want any more proof of its goodness, check out Kats Colourings + Beauty Wanderer's individual reviews of this micellar water.

Sukin Energising Body Scrub with Coffee & Coconut + Renewing Body Scrub with Green Tea & Jojoba
Although I DIY my own body scrub (see related post), I'm in the mood for trying stuff and I've had my eye on these body scrubs from Sukin since they were released into the market a couple of months ago. Even though I don't drink coffee, I ♥ the smell of it, so naturally the Energising Coffee & Coconut scrub has piqued my interest. The Renewing body scrub with Green Tea & Jojoba sounds nice too (although it's currently sold out on Priceline's website, so you might want to head in-store for it) and at about $9 a pop, neither of these will break the bank.

Lanolips Rose Everyday Hand Cream
My beloved Botani Olive Hand Cream is no longer stocked in Priceline *insert sad face* & I can't be arsed paying full price for it on Botani's website, not when I can get this for $5 cheaper at the normal price + it's bigger too methinks. I already ♥ Lanolips stuff, so why not? I'm only going to buy 1 for now just to test it out properly & see if it warrants a re-purchase. Still on the hunt for a new HG natural hand cream...

Lanolips 101 Ointment (original) + 2 Tinted Balms
This time around I'm gonna pick up either Rhubarb or Rose in the tinted version (along with the untinted version I normally buy) because they contain an SPF, which I'll need whilst away + one of them is MLBB  (My Lips But Better) on me. If I can find it, I might buy the nude tinted version (can't remember its name & it's not on Priceline's website, soz) since it's more of a pink nude & I don't look dead whilst wearing it.

Stay tuned for a haul post on Friday!

Follow The Novice Life on Bloglovin

What are you looking to buy at the latest Priceline 40% off sale?

1 comment:

  1. Skincare isn't my favourite but I might have a squizz later today to see if my local store has got its Nyx stand filled yet. Also need a new Maybelline Dream Wonder foundation. I like it but wondering if it's worth checking out something else or repurchasing.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but all I ask is that you don't spam, troll, abuse others or follow-for-follow. Let's play nicely. :o)