Sunday, 14 August 2016

TNL On Hiatus


Hiya ladies & gents! Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.

I just want to let you know that as of 11am today, I'm heading off overseas & won't be back until mid-October. I do have a number of posts scheduled in my absence (like the final post of my year-long Project Polish series, which I've scheduled for the 29th of this month), so stay tuned; but other than that all will be quiet on the blogging front. I like to digitally detox when I'm on holidays, so I hope you can understand why I'm taking a break for now. Rest assured, once I'm back, there will be an onslaught of trip-related posts, as well as a haul post or 2 (or more).

Cya on the flipside peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but all I ask is that you don't spam, troll, abuse others or follow-for-follow. Let's play nicely. :o)