Friday, 17 February 2017

7 Knits & Sweaters To Buy Now For Autumn/Winter

autumn, winter, knitwear


With retailers rolling out next season fashion at present, you'd be forgiven for thinking that summer never occurred. Me personally, I find it tough thinking about autumn & winter gear when it's still 35C+ outside, let alone actually trying on a jacket in store!

(Sydney ladies will feel me on that last one - man the weather's been furnace-like lately! I'm trying not to complain too much because before we know it, we'll all be shivering & dreaming of warmer climes...or maybe I'm the only one who does that...)

Alas, the colder seasons are fast approaching in Australia & you know what that means: time for cosy knits & sweaters (or jumpers, as we Aussies call them) to warm you up when it's freezing cold outside. As much as I love a good coat to keep me toasty, I also know that I feel the cold terribly & having an extra layer on underneath said "good coat" is important to me. All of these picks can be worn alone, although I'd say a few of them require a base layer underneath. They're also all under $100, which means affordability (although that might be stretching it since some of them are only just under a hundred buckaroos). I've personally tried on the 2 from Portmans & I'm definitely going back for the dalmatian print knit!

French Connection, knitwear, sweaters


1. French Connection Confetti Foil Sweat - $99.95 // 2. French Connection Spot the Spot Sequin Knit - $99.95 // 3. French Connection Star Gazing Knit - $99.95


knitwear
4. Witchery Textured Cuff Knit - $99.95 (also available in Nougat & Light Grey Marle) // 5. Wallis V-Neck Stripe Jumper @ The Iconic - $69.95 // 7. Portmans Military Button Knit - $69.95 // 8. Portmans Dalmation Print Knit - $69.95 (EDIT: 13/4/17 Just bought this!)

Images taken from French Connection (1) (2) (3) ,Witchery (4), The Iconic (5). Other images my own.

Follow The Novice Life on Bloglovin!

Are you excited for autumn/winter fashion, or are you like me & can't think about it yet?



2 comments:

  1. I do like autumn / winter fashion but I'm not quite ready for it yet. I'm pretty sure I have number 5 or very similar! I find it difficult to get decent jumpers because I don't like long sleeves and they have to sit nicely on the bust while not clinging to the gut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling the same way, although the mornings here have become a bit crisp. I'm beginning to have issues with jumpers as well, in terms of how they're shaped sleeve-wise & the actual length of them too. They're all a bit too short for my torso!

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but all I ask is that you don't spam, troll, abuse others or follow-for-follow. Let's play nicely. :o)