Monday, 31 July 2017

My Priceline 40% Off Skincare Sale Wishlist

Hola mi amigas!

Me posting twice in 1 day is a bit random I know, but I've got some exciting news: the one & only beauty sale I hang out for is starting in a couple of days! That's right, Aussie "drug store" Priceline is holding their bi-annual 40% off skincare sale this Wednesday through to Friday & lemme tell you, I'm bloody excited!

As I just mentioned (and as you may have seen from previous posts), I live for this sale. Forget makeup, forget hair care, forget...whatever....the 40% off skincare sale is my jam & I'm not afraid to say it. I'm also not afraid to say that I've been sweating on this sale for about the last 3 months....kinda like that Instagram stalker chick on the current season of The Bachelor Australia. But that's a topic for another time...


Here's what I'm hoping to pick up at the sale this time around:

Priceline 40% skincare sale wishlist

From left to right:
Essano Manuka Honey Sensitive Body Wash (also going to buy the matching body lotion - not pictured)
Essano Macadamia Oil Restoring Hand Salve
Essano Gentle Facial Cleansing Micellar Water 200mL (I need a replacement)
Trilogy Very Gentle Moisturising Cream (they've changed the formula recently, so I'll have to test first before I buy)
Lanolips Rose Everyday Hand Cream + Rhubarb Tinted SPF30+ (the latter I'm running out of - it's pretty much MLBB for me)
Uriage Eau Thermal Water Spray (since both Avéne & Caudalie are not cruelty free & I'm aching for another thermal water - this one is cruelty free apparently)
Trilogy Cream Cleanser (my staple - I wasn't going to buy this at first, but I will run out before the next sale & don't want to be left short)
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% (pictured) & Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (not pictured) 
Carmex lip balm (not pictured)

All in all, I'm aiming to purchase a whole bunch of stuff I featured in my latest Lust List post, some old favourites + 1 product I've yet to try. Whether or not I get all of these things remains to be seen, but stay tuned for a haul post next week!

Note: None of these images are my own - they're all from either Priceline, Lanolips, Beautylish or Farmers.

Follow The Novice Life on Bloglovin!

What are you hoping to buy at the Priceline skincare sale this week? 




4 comments:

  1. I am skipping this one as I'm doing a Project Pan to finish up a lot of skincare but I love that you're so organised and hope you get everything on your list!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! I've had a wishlist in my phone for a number of months now & have been adding & subtracting from it - that was my guide for this post. I haven't got a whole lot of stuff in my skincare stash as I frequently use it up (or have been on a mission to use it up) + I haven't spent much on new beauty products this year, so I'm looking forward to getting spendy!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait! I haven't bought anything during the Priceline 40% off sales since the last skincare one. I want to buy some things from the Jojoba Company, Antipodes and some back ups of the Simple Cleansing Oil. If my Priceline stocks The Ordinary, I'll definitely want to pick something up from that brand, too xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't wait either! All those brands sound good - I've used stuff from the Jojoba Company before & whilst I don't use them anymore, it's nice to see them in Priceline. RE: The Ordinary, all I'll say is good luck finding anything because most of the stores I went to today hardly had anything or were completely sold out. :o(

      Delete

Feel free to comment, but all I ask is that you don't spam, troll, abuse others, ask for a follow-for-follow or post nonsense. Let's play nicely. :o)